Privacy and personal information
To the extent applicable at law, your privacy and personal information is governed by the following principles:
• We do not collect personal information if you only browse this website.
• When we do collect personal information, it is our usual practice to collect this information directly from you. We do that through the member registration process and when you place an order with us. Personal information may include your name, postal address, telephone number and email address.
• Online payments are handled by Paypal, an external third party service provider. We do not see or store your credit card or banking details. Please check the paypal.com.au websites for details of their privacy policies and security measures.
• Our server may log (and we may have access to) details about any computer used to access the website (such as the IP address, operating system and browser type), the date and time of access, and details of the information downloaded.
• We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for internal management purposes. You agree to us using your email address to send you messages concerning your membership account, any orders you place and (where you have opted in to receive it) information generally about the goods and services sold by us via the voucher system. If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from us, you are obligated to tell us.
• We do not give information about you to government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
◦ you have consented;
◦ you would expect us to;
◦ it is required or authorised by law;
◦ it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody's life or health; or
◦ the disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement.
• You may request us to remove your personal information from our database by emailing us or using the contact form on the website.
• You consent to the transfer of personal information in the circumstances set out in clause 18 above.
Under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) you have a right to request access to your personal information held by us.